If you use Okomo as part of a virtual event, we offer you the option of using your expert profile in full for a further 14 days after the end of the trade fair.
This means that you can continue to work on the contacts you have made after the event and continue to exchange information personally and directly via Okomo.
The following list shows you popular ways to use Okomo promisingly:
- Own website: since your Okomo widget is already available, it is very easy to integrate it into your website afterwards. You can find out how it works here.
- Newsletter: include the link to your personal business card in your company's newsletter and enable customers to get in touch with you.
- E-mail signature: use the possibility to include the link to your digital business card in your e-mail signature to enable a personal way of communication. Learn how to add your personal digital business card to your signature here.
- Survey: Surveys are a great way to get initial feedback following an event. Offer the respondents the possibility to give their opinion directly and personally.
- Online store (or virtual showroom): Customers often want more information about products and services. By integrating Okomo, it is possible to give interested store visitors a direct product demonstration.
- Social media: Integrate your digital business card on all known social platforms. Easily and conveniently via a direct link in the description of their personal or their company's profile.
- Blog: Blog posts are a great way to review completed events. Through Okomo you offer interested people the opportunity to talk to you about the past event.
- Print media: it is also possible to integrate Okomo via print media. Simply generate a QR code and place it in the appropriate media.
- Direct mailing: a conversation is often faster and less complicated than e-mail traffic. Include Okomo in your direct mailing to communicate with your conversation partner.
With Okomo, online visitors can find the right contact person in the company directly on a website and communicate with this person live via chat, audio or even video call, share the screen, exchange data or, if desired, simply make an appointment. No download or registration is required. Further information: www.okomo.com.