From time to time, your browser may become unresponsive due to an update or overload, preventing you from logging into Okomo or having difficulty making audio and video calls.
95% of these problems can be solved by clearing the cookies and cache in your browser. Below we have provided you with step-by-step instructions for various browsers:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
More information: Google Support
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the ”Clear Data…” button. The Clear Data dialog will appear.
- Click “Clear”
More information: Mozilla Support
- Select the three dots in the upper right corner > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Under Time range, choose a time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.
More information: Microsoft Edge Support
Done! Go back to the OKOMO Expert Portal and reload the page. You may need to log in again with your credentials.