In order to use Okomo despite restrictive firewall limitations, some settings may need to be made by your system administrator. Forward the following information to your system administrator, then nothing should stand in the way of using Okomo:
- Whitelisting of the following domains: okomo.com, admin.portal.okomo.com, expert.portal.okomo.com, user.portal.okomo.com, portal.okomo.com
- IP addresses for enabling: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Release of web sockets via port 443 and 80
- If proxy is used: SSL decryption
- Browser access to notifications, microphone and camera, no blocking of pop-ups
- Allowing WebRTC technology
A good test to see if the individual steps work is the Twilio network test.