Basically you can say that you can have one Okomo widget per page. You can find out here which integration options are available in principle.
This article deals specifically with integration using WordPress. How to integrate Okomo into WordPress you can read in our detailed instructions here.
If you want to integrate different Okomo widgets on different subpages, the WordPress plug-in “Elementor” offers the possibility of an individual HTML integration.
How to implement different widgets on different subpages using the “Elementor” plug-in in WordPress:
- First log in to your WordPress Portal
- Then open in a new tab the page on which you want to integrate an Okomo widget
- By clicking on “Edit with Elementor” you get to the editing view of the subpage
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Enter the term “HTML” in the search bar on the left side
- Select “Individual HTML” and drag and drop it to the bottom of the page
- Open the Okomo Admin Portal
- Go to the account of the customer you want to integrate
- Click on “Integration”
- Copy the HTML snippet to your clipboard
- Go back to the Elementor
- Paste the HTML code of the company in the “Content” field
- Click on the green “Update” button
- Proceed as follows with any other subpage